The 2020 Bike Ride raised an amazing total of £173,253, exceeding our target of £100,000!
Thank you all for your support. Let's try and make 2021 even bigger!
The money has been divided between the church of the participant’s choice and The Norfolk Churches Trust, which gives grants to hundreds of churches for repairs, renovation and the conservation of their buildings.
The Bike Ride for Norfolk churches has raised around £2,800,000
Some interesting facts from the 2020 Bike ride are:
- The most churches visited by a participant is 47 by bike and 24 on foot.
- 400 new participants have been recorded as taking part for the first time, making 823 in total
- St Peter & St Paul's Church Salle recorded the largest number of visitors, 56 in total.
- 328 churches and chapels have been nominated to receive a share of the sponsorship money.
- There were 3439 total visits recorded - 7% more than in 2019