The 2018 Bike Ride will take place on Saturday 15th September - a week later than usual to coincide with the popular Heritage Open Days. We will soon be putting more information on this age about how to get involved.
In 2017 we raised a fantastic total of £97, 817 - very close to our target of £100,000.
Thank you very much to everyone who took part and helped raise so much!
Some interesting facts from the 2017 Bike ride are:
- The most churches visited by a participant is 64 by bike and 35 on foot.
- 207 new participants have been recorded as taking part for the first time.
- St Andrew's Church in Norwich saw the highest number of visitors - 75 in total
- 312 churches and chapels have been nominated to receive a share of the sponsorship money.
- There were 2683 total visits recorded - 22% more than in 2016
The NCT Bike ride is proudly sponsored by