Rackheath Magna, as it was known in 12th century, was made redundant in the 1970s and the Norfolk Churches Trust acquired the lease in February 1981.
The church itself is full of light thanks to the clear glass. There is a fine thirteenth century arcade and an interesting hexagonal font dating from 1639 which was damaged when the church became redundant. There are also some very fine and elegant memorials to the Pettus and Stracey families.
All Saints is signposted with a brown Heritage sign on the Wroxham Road, and continue down Swash Lane NR13 6QT. It is open during daylight hours, and the Keyholder can be contacted on 01603 782044.