The Commission is looking at the responsibility of maintaining, managing and paying for the upkeep of church buildings in the Diocese of Norwich. You can read more about it here.
A series of ‘drop in’ sessions will take place across the Diocese and are open to anyone.
Five venues and dates have been chosen to enable as many people as possible who are interested to get to a venue nearest to them.
- 6 September 4pm-6.30pm: Great Yarmouth Minster
- 12 September 4pm-7pm: King’s Lynn Minster
- 28 September 4pm-7pm: St Cuthbert’s Church, Thetford
- 3 October 4pm-7pm: St Peter’s Church Hall, Sheringham
- 4 October 4pm-7pm: St Andrew’s Church, Eaton, Norwich
Members will be interested note this opportunity to ask questions and raise issues at open sessions with members of the Bishop of Norwich’s Church Buildings Commission. The Commission will report in February 2023 so if you have views on the future of Norfolk’s historic churches you can also email the Commission at this address:
or by writing to Church Buildings Commission, Diocesan House, 109, Dereham Road, Easton, Norwich NR9 5ES