The Bike Ride is an annual event in September - in 2019, it will be Saturday 14th, so make a note of the date and join a fun day out! Bike, walk, ride or drive around the beautiful Norfolk countryside, stopping off at as many churches and chapels as you can along the way. Be sponsored for your visits or simply make a donation to the Norfolk Churches Trust or to a nominated church or chapel and know that your money is helping to preserve these ancient and important buildings for future generations to enjoy.
Download a flyer to print and distribute locally
Be part of an event that last year raised nearly £100,000, made up of donations (some large but many small) that collectively make a huge difference to help preserve Norfolk's churches.
Sponsorship and Donations
- Donate to the Norfolk Churches Trust via JustGiving
- Download a Sponsorship Form
- Download the paying in slip to include with your sponsorship money
- Download the list of churches which will be open on the day
- Here is some additional information if you are a local coordinator
- Churches can use this form to record participants on the day.
- Read and follow the Highway Code's rules for cyclists
- Ensure your bicycle is roadworthy by checking everything, particularly the brakes
- Ride with care and consideration at all times, remembering that at junctions it may be safer to dismount and walk your bike across the road.
- Ride in single file and not in large groups
- Wear high visibility clothing and a cycle helmet
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Risk Assessment