The online course will be presented by James Innerdale, an accredited architect, historic buildings consultant and former SPAB (Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings) technical officer, and will include the following pre-recorded presentations:
– What is maintenance? Why do buildings decay?
– Why is maintenance important? What should we look for?
– Planning for the routine care of historic places of worship.
– Understanding the role of professional inspections and reports,
– Managing relationships with professionals, contractors and specialists.
– Risk assessment, working at height, fire safety.
Links to the pre-recorded presentations and church maintenance videos will be sent out in early September to give you time to view them before the live Q&A session. You will be sent instructions on how to join the live Q&A session a few of days before 2 October.
Please note that booking is essential in order to access the course, and the registration link is Faith in Maintenance online course — Diocese of Norwich
More information from
|firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01603 882350 Ext: 2350|